Find Out Where the Wild Things Are.
Apply Now to Our Wild Accelerator for Female Founders.
Deadline to Apply for Season 02 is June 30, 2019.
Find the Application Here!
Let’s Get Wild.
Wild is a micro-accelerator and startup initiative geared towards idea-stage and early-stage female entrepreneurs looking to snag an investment, create an initial prototype or create a focused go-to market strategy.
Let’s Kick Ass Together.
- Six Finalists, Ten Weeks
- Weekly Meetups & Workshops
- Industry Mentors & Experts
- Join the Ranks of our Wild Network
- #WildAFFF Demo Night & Events
- Regional / National Exposure
You’ll share in $150k+ worth of in-kind support after the accelerator has completed, including:
- Branding, UI/UX, Design, Data Viz & Development, Kale & Flax
- Legal & Business Counsel by, Fort | Phelp LLC
- Financial Forecasts & Cash Flow Planning, Forecastr & Venture First
- Co-working Space & services, Story Labs
- Social Media Strategy & Consulting, Neon Bites
How to Apply.
Your application should take no more than 20 minutes to fill out — this isn’t about knowing every single detail about your business (yet). That’s what the accelerator is for! So hit Apply Now below and fill out the form to the best of your knowledge. We’ll follow up with an additional deadline for you to upload a team or group photo and attach your pitch deck and business overview.
Wild Entrepreneur Program Dates
The six Wild entrepreneurs selected will need to attend all eight Wild Workshops every Tuesday from August 20th through October 8th. On Thursday, August 8th there is a mandatory Kickoff Event open to the public, as well as, our Wild Demo Night on Thursday, October 17th.
Deadline is June 30th, 2019 at Midnight!
- Tarik Nally Board Member
- Carla Dearing Chairperson, Board
- Amanda Bates Executive Director
- Rahman McGinnis Board Member
- Stacey Servo Board Member
A Wild, Wild Mission.
Wild Accelerator is a 501(c)3 developed to support diverse, imaginative, innovative female founders looking to better our world. Through our 10-week accelerator program, we stand shoulder to shoulder helping them create an initial prototype, launch a hyperfocused go-to market strategy and pursue investment or revenue. For press inquires, email us here.